Tag: Houses for sale
Two detached homes closed this week in the 92103. 3664 Herbert st. is in the Hillcrest community with views and sold for $675,000. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1786 sq.ft home at $377.94 per sq.ft!
4303 Witherby St. is a contemporary home in the Mission Hills area and is also a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom but sold for $1,100,000 with 1806 sq.ft so the price per sq.ft was $609.08!
If you are thinking of buying or selling or just have question, give me a call! 619-665-5360
This week in North Park homes are only staying on the market an average of 23 days. Our average sales price last week was $645,483 with an average of 1,199 sq. ft. Thus making a total of $572.85 per sq. ft.
If you have been thinking of buying in the Del Cerro area of San Diego now is the time! I have a new listing on 3721 32nd st, San Diego, CA 92104!!
Call me today at 619.665.5360 or email Jason@MetroSDRealty.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
|Address||BD||BA||Sale Price||EST sqft||PP sqft|
|3624 Wilshire Ter||3||2||669,000||1,372||$487.61|
|3543 Pershing Ave||4||2||$806,000||1,692||$476.36|
|4028 Utah St.||4||4||$985,000||2,000||$492.50|
|4389 Utah St.||2||1||$385,000||752||$511.97|
|3036 31st. St||1||1||$435,000||540||$805.56|
|3351 Bancroft St.||2||1||$555,000||837||$663.08|
This gem of a home is located at 6126 Chrismark Ave. next to the Princess Del Cerro Park. Located in an established area know for its well mannered yards and quite streets this 2336 sq ft home features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. The backyard is facing west along the park, allowing you to enjoy dazzling sunsets in the evening hours. Dual master suites with your choice of sunrise or sunset views. Lots of natural light thorough the house, making it bright and airy. This home has fantastic bones with plenty of potential for that DIY person. The mature landscaping includes roses, lemon trees, orange trees and grape vines. A two car garage with RV/boat parking. The two storage sheds on the side allow for plenty of room to store all your toys and then some.
Please come by to see this great property and enter into a drawing to win an Ipad! Priced at $695,000 this won’t last long. Can’t make it Sat., call me for a private showing 619.665.5360.
San Diego County’s housing market picked up a little steam in February. The median price for a home sold in February was $410,000, up from $405,000 in January and 14.2 percent from the $359,000 a year ago, real estate tracker DataQuick reported Wednesday. Annual appreciation has slowed since peaking at 24.1 percent in June, when the median was $416,000. Mark Goldman, a real estate lecturer at San Diego State University said San Diego is returning to its historical appreciation of 3 percent. “Interest rates are eking up, wages are stagnant, and the cost to run a household keeps going up,” Goldman said. “I kind of see this malaise continuing for quite some time.” Rates for a 30-year-fixed mortgage rose to 4.37 percent in February, …
Our average sales price was up from a couple weeks ago to $673,833 with an average of 1,902 sq ft. Thus making a total of $350 per sq. ft.
If you have been thinking of buying in the Del Cerro area of San Diego, call me today. I can arrange for a private showing of my new 3bd/3bt listing. Call my personal line at 619.665.5360 or email Jason@MetroSDRealty.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
|5543 Gala Ave||3/2||1,385||$488,500||$352|
|4843 Loukelton Wy||4/2||1,636||$535,000||$327|
|6935 Elaine Wy||4/3||2,686||$998,000||$371|
Fantastic new listing coming soon in the Del Cerro area of San Diego. This home features three bedrooms and three baths. The backyard overlooks a scenic park with some ocean views. Formal living room with large family room, two car garage, RV parking, mature fruit trees. Perfect project for that DIY person who wants to put their personal touch to their home. Property is priced to sell. For a private showing call Jason Coriano at 619/665-5360.
Not a lot of activity in Del Cerro this past week. However, our average sales price was $457,500 with an average of 1,623 sq ft. Thus making a total of $316 per sq. ft. Things are looking up!
|ADDRESS||BD/BT||EST. SQ. FT.||SALES PRICE||SP/SQ.FT.|
|6093 Mohler Street||3/1||1,068||$420,000||$393|
|5767 Red RiverDrive||3/2||1,252||$452,500||$361|
|5991 Madra Avenue||4/3||2,549||$500,000||$196|
If you have been thinking of buying or selling in the Del Cerro area of San Diego, we are here to help get you started! Call today at 619.665.5360 or email Jason@MetroSDRealty.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
While we are not out of the woods, National Association of Builders reports improvement, which is always good news. Markets in 56 out of the approximately 350 metro areas nationwide returned to or exceeded their last normal levels of economic and housing activity. This represents a net gain of two from the previous month. The index’s nationwide score of .86 indicates that, based on current permits, prices, and employment data, the nationwide average is running at 86 percent of normal economic and housing activity. It may not feel like it yet but, we are showing signs of improvement!
1. San Diego is the birthplace of California. The first European exploration of the West Coast was by Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo, a Portuguese navigator sailing for Spain, who landed in San Diego on September 28, 1542.
2. San Diego County has the most missions in the state, with four in all: Mission San Diego de Alcala, Mission San Luis Rey, Mission San Antonio de Pala and Mission Santa Ysabel.
3. The first person to drive over the landmark San Diego-Coronado bridge, which opened in 1969 connecting downtown San Diego with Coronado, was Ronald Reagan.
4. The San Diego International Airport is the busiest, single-runway major airport in the nation and the second in the world after London Gatwick.
5. Between The Old Globe and the Tony Award-winning La Jolla Playhouse, San Diego has sent moreshows to Broadway than any other city in the U.S.
6. The Birch Aquarium at Scripps in La Jolla is the largest oceanographic museum in the country.
7. The Giant Dipper, a classic, wooden roller coaster in Belmont Park along Mission Beach, is one of only two ocean-side coasters on the West Coast. Built in 1925, it is also the only roller coaster in the U.S. to have National Landmark status and to be on the National Register of Historic Places.
8. San Diego County has the largest number of farms (almost 7,000) in the U.S. and ranks first in the nation for value of floriculture, nursery, greenhouse and sod products. San Diego County also produces the mostavocados of any region in the country.
9. The Hotel Del Coronado has hosted ten United States presidents, including the first state dinner held outside the White House in 1970. The resort also unveiled the world’s first electrically lighted, outdoor Christmas tree in 1904.
10. The University of California, San Diego’s Geisel Library in La Jolla houses the world’s largest collection of original Dr. Suess manuscripts and other materials. Dr. Seuss (Ted Geisel) was a one-time resident of La Jolla.